ICO Topical Meetings
ICO Topical & Regional Meetings
- ICO Topical Meeting: International Conference on Applied Optics and Photonics 2016
Hanover, Germany, 17 - 21 May 2016
- ICO Topical Meeting: 18th Microoptics Conference (MOC'13)
Tokyo, Japan, 27 - 30 October 2013
- ICO Topical Meeting: 6th International Conference on Nanophotonics (ICNP 2012)
Beijing, China, 27– 30 May 2012
- 3rd Int. Topical Meeting on Optical Sensing and Artificial Vision (OSAV 2012)
St. Petersburg, Russia, 14 – 17 May 2012
- ICO Topical Meeting on Optics and Energy
Paris, France, October 26-29, 2010
- Topical Meeting on Emerging Trends & Novel Materials in Photonics
Delphi, Greece, October 7-10,2009.
- Optics and Laser applications in medicine and environmental monitoring for sustainable development
Cape Coast, Ghana, November 19-23, 2007.
- Topical Meeting on Optoinformatics & Information Photonics
Saint Petersburg, Russia, September 4-7, 2006
- Regional Meeting "V RIAO / VIII OPTILAS"
Porlamar, Venezuela, October 3-8, 2004
Title of Proceedings: 5th Iberoamerican Meeting on Optics and 8th Latin American Meeting on Optics, Lasers, and Their Applications
Editors: Aristides Marcano O., Jose Luis Paz
Publisher: SPIE, Proceedings of SPIE Volume 5622
- Topical Meeting: Optics and Photonics in Technology Frontier, ICO'04
Tokyo, Japan, July 12-15, 2004.
- Topical Meeting: Polarization Optics
Polvijärvi, Finland, June 30-July 3, 2003
Titrle of Procedings: Special issue on Polarization Optics
Editors: Jari Turunen, Asher A Friesem and Ari T Friberg
Publisher: Inst. of Physics Publ., Journal of Optics A: Pure and Applied Optics, Vol 6, Nr 3, 2004.
- Information Optics 2001
Caesarea, Israel, September 9, 2001.
- Topical Meeting: Optical Science and Applications for Sustainable Development
Dakar, Senegal, April 2000.
- Topical Meeting: Optics for the Information Infrastructure
Tianjin, China, August 3-6, 1998
- International Conference on Frontiers in Information Optics
Kyoto, Japan, April 4-8, 1994
Title of Proceedings: Frontiers of Information Optics
Editor: T. Asakura
Publisher: Japanese Journal of Applied Physics (special issue).
ICO participates in two meeting series through steering committees, namely Optics in Computing and ETOP.